Austin Craft Lounge is an ideal location for your group gathering. We love putting on private events for girls' night out, birthdays, bridal showers, neighborhood gatherings, team sport moms, corporate events, fundraisers or any other fun reason to get a group together and create! Choose from a variety of projects, and pick your own date and time based on your group’s schedule.
Our location is ideally suited for small gatherings of up to 40 people. The vibe here is relaxing, creative, and nature-inspired, with space to gather both indoors and out. Here's a bit more about what we offer.
- Create beautiful projects in our indoor, open plan studio. Our tables can be arranged to suit.
- Eat, drink and be merry in our kitchen, equipped with stove top and counters for minor food prep; sink; small fridge; kettle; and an assortment of glasses, mugs and dishware.
- BYO Food: Pick up some grub from nearby restaurants like The Saltlick, Pieous Pizza or work with one of our local and amazing caterers, such as marissafiskcatering.com.
- Relax in our large front yard, with a grassy area in front with a picnic table, bbq grill, night lighting, and a relaxing, scenic rural view.
- Decorate for your event with beautiful flowers from the nearby Nutty Brown Farm.
We provide all of the materials, tools, and instruction!
Private workshops last 2-3 hours, depending on the project.
Most projects range from $35-$75/pp. Contact us for specific pricing.
You are welcome to bring drinks, wine or snacks to enjoy during your class. We provide tea and water.